- Have you been wanting to write a business plan, but never had the chance?
- Do you have questions about business fundamentals you have always wondered about?
- Would you like information about budgeting and credit for business owners?
- Are you interested to learn various effective means on how to promote and conduct your business online?
...Enroll in the upcoming Entrepreneur Training Program (ETP) and find out!
The Entrepreneur Training Program (ETP) is an 8-session training program with guest speakers, group work, discussion and hands-on activities open to new and current small business owners.
- Steps to starting a business
- Business planning
- Employment regulations
- Banking and budgeting
COST: $80 (one-time) materials fee.
DATES: Mondays & Wednesdays, beginning May 16 through June 8, 2011.
*One Saturday session on June 4 in the A.M.
*No class on May 30 for Memorial Day
TIME: Each session begins at 6:30 PM.
LOCATION: Search to Involve Pilipino Americans (SIPA)
3200 West Temple Street, Los Angeles, CA 90026
*Food will be provided at each session.
*Classes will be conducted in English.
*Certificates will be awarded to all who complete the program.
**GRANTS available to small business owners who qualify.**
Spaces are LIMITED...
RSVP by Friday, May 13th to:
Farzana Nayani, Business Counselor
(213) 382-1819 x. 107 or by email: email@example.com
Please share this info and attached photo-flyer with your contacts and anyone who would benefit from this program.