Items on the Wednesday's agenda include:
- Motion: Community Impact Statement: Fracking Moratorium (Government Affairs Comm.)
- Motion: Installation of Owl Nesting Boxes near Silver Lake Meadow (Friends of Silver Lake Animals)
- Motion/Resolution: Memorialize August 7th Gang Injunction Meeting (Johnson, Plante, Millar)
- Motion: Cleaning and Maintenance of the Silver Lake Gateway (Jaffe/Millar) Proposed Cost: $1,000
- Motion: Support for Statewide Ban on Single Use Plastic Bags (Wes Joe/Sarah Dale)
Wednesday's meeting begins at 7 p.m. at the Micheltorena School Auditorium, 1511 Micheltorena Street.
For a full agenda and further information on the above motions, visit the Silver Lake Neighborhood Council's website.