Music publisher BMI and The Echo/Echoplex/Spaceland Productions have partnered for a panel series on "the Dos-Don’ts-Maybes-Why Nots?" of the music business.
The first panel was held Saturday, Sept. 17 at the Echo.
BMI Executive Director of Writer-Publisher Relations Tracie Verlinde moderated a discussion with:
- Amanda Berman-EMI Publishing
- Dan Coleman-A Side Music
- Jeff Pachman-Domino Publishing
- Sarah Smith-Bank Robbers Music Placement
We've recorded the whole thing and will be releasing it in parts.
You can watch Part One in the accompanying gallery.
Under the moniker "Back to School," two more panels are planned:
- Oct. 15--Booking and Touring (How in the Hell Do I Get A Show?)
- Nov. 19--Digital Distribution/Media/Promotion (Blogs, Blogs, Blogs)
RSVP to: email@example.com
Liz will also take questions at firstname.lastname@example.org