Hello Echo Park Neighbors!
Please join me for "A Dog Day Afternoon" –A Community Event for Dogs and their Owners.
When: Sunday, June 24th from Noon until 4pm (rain date July 1st)
Where: 1805 Montana Street (cross street is Lemoyne, across from the Logan School)
I will be converting my front yard into a "mini" Dog Park for the Afternoon. Come and meet your Neighbors and their Dogs. This will a great opportunity for People and Pets to socialize.
Free Dog Biscuits provided by Maria’s Minis
Free Spinal Exams (for the humans) provided by Martin Family Chiropractic
Sample Nutritional Supplements from SimpleXity Health
Of course water will be supplied for the dogs and refreshments for the Adults
Please follow these simple rules to ensure a great time for all attendees:
- Each dog must be under the control of an adult
- Owners must have a leash available for their dog
- No aggressive dogs please
- Dogs should be socialized and comfortable around other dogs of all shapes and sizes.
- For their own protection, no puppies please.
- No female dogs in heat
- Dogs should be current on their shots for their safety
- Pick-up after your dog- bags will be provided
- No spiked collars
- Dog owners are legally responsible for injuries and damages caused by their dog
I look forward to meeting you and your dogs! Jonathan W. Hyde