Members of the community are invited to participate by signing up at the parade website. The deadline to sign up for participation is Sept. 30.
According to the website, participants must adhere to the following:
- "Entries will be allowed to perform a 2-minute routine (maximum). Additional information will be sent approximately a month prior to December 14th.
- "All participation is strictly voluntary.
- "Printed materials and items will not be tossed from the parade route.
- "Public safety is paramount. Violators may be excluded from participating in future parades.
- "Megaphones or personal amplifying devices (except for performance music) are not allowed.
- "The final parade lineup is thoroughly discussed and meticulously assembled by the parade committee. Unfortunately, there can be no changes.
- "Remember: This is a family event – please dress participants appropriately."