- Videos posted to YouTube last week show the zombie-themed protest against the recent Echo Park gang injunction. Organized
by the Youth Justice Coalition and S.A.F.E., the flash mob performance
of Michael Jackson's "Thriller" was part of a larger protest and bike
ride on Oct. 26. Check out the video here.
- Chldren's Hospital Los Angeles has received a $2.5 million grant to fund type 1 diabetes studies. Read all about it in our article.
- In case you missed it, our most read story on Monday was: Video Shows 'Thriller' Flash Mob Against Echo Park Gang Injunction
- To sign up for breaking news alerts, visit our breaking news category and click "Get email updates." (If it says you're signed up, but you're not receiving the alerts, click "Unsubscribe." Then click "Get email updates" to resubscribe. That should fix the issue.)
- See something around town that would be good to publish on Patch? Email us at John.Schreiber@patch.com with any news tips and story ideas.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something