- Police are looking for the public's help in identifying a man who allegedly stole two cases of beer from an Echo Park 7-Eleven and then punched a customer multiple times in the face. Do you know this man?
- Did you know the largest landfill in the country is located just east of Los Angeles? Well, that landfill is now officially closing as of Thursday. The 700-acre, 450-foot high mountain of trash visible from the Pomona (60) Freeway will be turned into a regional park.
- A self-hypnosis class will be taught Wednesday evening at the House of Intuition on Sunset Boulevard. Want to learn more? Visit the event's listing on our events page.
- In case you missed it, our top read story from Tuesday was: Echo Park Yoga Classes Irk Some Residents.
- To sign up for breaking news alerts, visit our breaking news category and click "Get email updates." (If it says you're signed up, but you're not receiving the alerts, click "Unsubscribe." Then click "Get email updates" to resubscribe. That should fix the issue.)